Thursday, December 31, 2009

With endings come beginnings...

The end of an incredible year with amazing gains and a great loss. Sometimes it's still hard for me to believe she's gone, other times I'm so involved with creating and building projects that I lose track of everything but what is right in front of me.

Through everything, I feel Monica's positive influence in my life and this sense of knowing continues to expand as my life expands and moves forward.

It is New Year's Eve. I'm sad, but feel so blessed to have built a life with her for 13 years. Some of the best years of my life. I feel myself moving inside and this movement is beginning to translate into new creations. I have excitement about the future....something I didn't feel a couple of months back....thank God!

No comments: